1 point each
- "Oh Damn, guess what I forgot?"
- According to the South Park Christmas, what should you not say in front of Jesus?
- Why is Backdoor Santa not like old Saint Nick?
- Complete this lyric from a famous christmas duet:
You're a bum You're a punk
You're an ________________
- In Tom Waits' "Christmas Card from a Hooker in Minneapolis" christmas is not mentioned in the lyrics. What holiday is?
- On the album cover of "Christmas with the Chipmunks," what date are they opening presents?
- According to James Brown, Santa goes where?
- How much cash did Santa leave Run D.M.C.?
- In "Elmo saves Christmas" who does Harvey Fierstein tragically portray?
2 points each
- Jews singing Christmas songs: name your favorite two.
- In "Pee Wee's Playhouse Christmas" what does Grace Jones sing?
- And where was her intended destination?
Rules, always with the rules
Points only for those you know without googling. Obviously I can't stand over you with a Nun ruler, so I'll borrow from the guidelines Ken Jennings uses for his Tuesday Trivia:
As with all good trivia, it would take you about 30 seconds to Google the answers. So you're on the honor system here: no peeking, and only send in the answers you knew off the top of your head.
Unless otherwise noted, spoiler discussions are allowed in the comments. So discuss the answers as much as you want in the comments and if you're still guessing then avoid the comments until your answers are ready.