Saturday, December 22, 2007

Two Christmas links

I won't stream these since you can just follow the links and play or download the mp3s yourself. From two of my favorite singers.

Kim Shattuck


She, of course, is the lead singer for The Muffs. One of my favorite bands of all time. Go buy all their CDs. I have. She's recently started a blog and has release the Kim Shattuck Holiday Podcast 2007. It's 43 minutes of wonderful Christmas music. To be honest, I just found this and I'm listening while typing. Don't know if she sings, but the selections are great. If you live in Southern California, she's started a portrait business with her sister...if you need some of that.

Prudence Johnson


I have no idea how many times I've sat in a bar listening to Prudence Johnson. Let's just call it a lot. Probably the only musicians I've seen more often would be the Wallets. This is just a beautiful song and everyone should have it in their library. Listen, download, then go buy her CDs. Cantique de Noel (mp3)
l

No comments: